START TO FINISH
If an image says 1,000 words, how far will video take you? Tell your story, connect with customers and convey the level of quality you want to be known for.
THE COLD HARD FACTS
WHY YOU NEED VIDEOS, YESTERDAY
No matter your business, video is the future. But don't just take my word for it, click the panels below to see the power of video.
- 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video. (HubSpot)
- Nearly 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store. (Hubspot)
- Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%. (Unbounce)
- Adding video to your emails can increase click rates by 300%. (HubSpot)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Insivia)
- On average, people spend 2.6x more time on pages with video than without. (Wistia)
LATEST WORK | REBELLION BREWING
A local bar and brewery had been open a year with growing success They have amazing products and a one-of-a-kind experience. The only problem was their bar/brewery was hard to find. I shot them a video highlighting their bar and the video went viral locally - creating thousands of impressions and a line of customers ecstatic to get in their doors.
HIGHLIGHT REEL | ANYTIME FITNESS
My local gym was shooting some workout videos to share on their social media pages for their members, the problem was the production quality was lacking. I ended up shooting around 10 videos for them and both the Anytime staff and their gym members were ecstatic - the jump in quality level was noticed and appreciated immediately.
HIGHLIGHT REEL | CARLSON TOOL
Highlight reel from dozens of videos I've produced and edited for Carlson. Carlson's two main video needs are educating customers on Carlson's services and recruiting new talent into the organization.
Here I had to interview several people at an event in a not-interview-friendly conference room: humming industrial air conditioner and poor lighting. Using a few tricks the final product came out great and my client saved thousands vs. outsourcing to an agency.
NO IDEA WHERE TO START?
VIDEO IDEAS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
So what are the best bang for your buck videos you can use? It depends, but that's not a cop out! Watch this video for ideas on...
- The best videos for YOUR business
- How to get the most mileage from video
- How to increase customer retention
- Build trust before making a sale
MORE VALUE, LESS HASSLE
THE FULL SERVICE DIFFERENCE
My first goal is to tell your story, my second is to make it look amazing.
Before every shoot I work with you to learn your story, how your business is unique and what your customers need to know most.
During the shoot I use a variety of equipment and techniques to get the best possible video, lighting and audio to create visuals that inform and inspire people to action.
But the real magic happens in the edit, where I combine video, voice, music and other visuals to bring your story to life.
Try getting all that for under $10,000 with any Milwaukee agency.